Audio Transcription Services
Do you require audio transcription services at a cost-effective price? Do you want your audio files to be transcribed within a quick turnaround time? Your answer is Transpacific. Transpacific can provide your organization with accurate, cost-effective and fast audio transcription services.
What is audio transcription?
Audio transcription is the process of transforming audio files into text files. This process requires professionalism to a very high degree and also an eye for detail. At Transpacific, we have audio transcription professionals who can provide you with accurate transcription.
Why outsource audio transcription services?
Most organizations require a large number of audio files to be transcribed, but few organizations can make investments in terms of time, money and labor. If you outsource your audio transcription services to a company providing audio transcription solutions like Transpacific you can saves a whole lot of time and cost and can also concentrate more on your core business functions.
Why outsource audio transcription services to India?
There are many reasons why you should outsource audio transcription services to India. Outsourcing audio transcription to India can give your organization a competitive edge. Outsource to India and get access to these benefits:
- A large pool of qualified audio transcrptionists
- A large pool of English speaking personnel
- Huge cost savings
- Quality services
- Quick turnaround
Why choose Transpacific as your audio transcription partner?
Transpacific is an ideal audio transcription partner because of the following reasons:
- We are pioneers in providing transcription solutions
- We use the best in infrastructure and technology
- We have an experienced audio transcription work force
- We have the capabilities to provide transcribed outputs in any file format
- We can deliver transcribed audio files ahead of schedule
What do we offer?
The following is a list of the audio transcription services that we offer.
1. Audio transcriptions of interviews:
- One on One Interviews
- Research interviews
- Radio interviews
2. Audio transcriptions of dialogues:
- Focus groups
3. Audio transcriptions of media audio files:
- TV Serials
- Pod cast transcription
4. Audio transcriptions of insurance files:
- Investigation reports
- Captioned reports
- File reviews
- Property, casualty and liability reports
- Medical reports
- Summary Reports
- Fire and police report
5. Audio transcriptions of legal files:
- Legal examinations
- Administrative hearings
We can index your transcribed documents so that you can easily find information. We can also make your documents available to you in various electronic formats. We believe in professionalism, customer centricity and time efficiency. Join hands with Transpacific to get an edge over business competitors.